WebSpy Vantage reports on users and networks using tracking log files from existing gateway devices such as proxy servers, firewalls and email servers.
* To aid with Legal Liability, Compliance and Duty of Care
* To improve productivity
* To analyze data size & bandwidth
* To monitor security concerns
* Because the on-box solutions don't meet your reporting requirements
“WebSpy has allowed us to understand exactly what our Internet bandwidth is being used for and we particularly value the solution's report features.”
Codemasters – UK
“WebSpy has enabled us to monitor Internet browsing behavior and produce detailed URL and user based reports.”
Ministry of Transport, Public Works and Water Management – The Netherlands
“WebSpy's software lets us produce several types of monitoring reports quickly and efficiently. We can even schedule the software to import new log files and produce reports without any intervention at all.”
East Ayrshire Council – UK
“WebSpy's software is extremely user friendly and has become a vital tool within the organization, with numerous benefits for management, employees and customers alike.”
Sytec Resources – New Zealand
“WebSpy's software is powerful tool for tracking inappropriate Internet usage and its ability to view Exchange Server logs has helped greatly in understanding usage patterns.”
St. Michael's College – Australia
“WebSpy's software allows us to manage our internet expenditure effectively, giving us better cost controls. The software also provides necessary reporting for compliance purposes.”
Orascom Telecom – Algeria
WebSpy – Internet Monitoring, Analysis & Reporting Specialist
WebSpy specializes in developing analysis and reporting software that transforms the raw data in log files into manageable information, providing a transparent view over organizational Internet, email and network usage.
The software enables organizations to protect and maximize their Internet investment and enjoy the benefits of a web-enabled environment while:
- Encouraging sensible usage of web resources.
- Reducing costs related to unproductive behavior and bandwidth usage.
- Mitigating risks relating to duty of care, compliance and legal liability.
- Assisting in the analysis and prevention of data loss and other security issues.
- Enhancing workplace morale by providing non-restricted online privileges while limiting the negative issues involved.
WebSpy leads the industry on reporting and alerting on user and system activity data from virtually any data source and can report on more than 200 log formats from different vendors.
WebSpy’s solutions are unobtrusive, scalable and available in different ranges to suit any organizational size or budget. The software solutions do not require the installation of individual monitoring agents, additional network configurations or server installations.