We are very happy to announce that Fastvue has successfully acquired WebSpy, a long time leader in log analysis and reporting applications. WebSpy was established in 1996 and since then has been distributing its range of WebSpy branded reporting tools globally many thousands of customers.
The acquisition made perfect sense for many different reasons and we are thrilled to welcome WebSpy’s staff, products and customers to the Fastvue family! We will be releasing more information about our plans for both companies, but for now everything is still ‘business as usual’ for both Fastvue and WebSpy. Both products will now be distributed by Fastvue Inc.
We’re looking forward to a bright future with two of the best teams in the log analysis, reporting and analysis field now combined, to produce a greater selection of reporting tools to both existing and future customers.
The Fastvue Team
- Latest Research and 5 Tips for Managing Web 2.0 in the Workplace
- Gartner Report: IT Spending Projected to Increase
- Unlocking the Value of your Log Data. 10 tips to help you get started
- WebSpy Launches New Global Partner Program
- New Study Unveils – Employee Access to Internet more Important than Salary or Title