We have just released an auto update for the Vantage range of applications. This update includes support for the Juniper SA series and Microsoft Forefront Protection for Exchange 2010.
Here’s the full list of changes:
- New: Juniper SA Series. Vantage can import and report on web traffic and VPN connections.
- New: Microsoft Forefront Protection for Exchange 2010 format.
- New: Avencis SSOx.
- Improved: IronPort WSA: Department and Message fields were sometimes returned as null. Fixed.
- Improved: Microsoft FTMG: Removed usage of deprecated “FilterInfo” field from W3C Web format.
- Improved: Microsoft IAS Radius: Added support for Source/Destination IP and port (field code 5000).
To update your Vantage application simply select Tools | Check for updates.
To update the Vantage Web Module, right-click the WebSpy icon in the Web Module server’s system tray, and select Check for updates. If you have any issues with the Web Module update process, please see my previous blog regarding Web Module Errors and Workarounds.
Leave A Comment