We have released an automatic update for the Vantage range of applications. This update includes some new loader formats as well minor fixes and improvements.
Of note, this release includes support for the new format of IronPort, Palo Alto Threat and URL filtering, Clearswift Email Appliance, and Infoblox NIOS DNS queries; as well as improvements for SonicWALL, Barracuda and Fortinet loaders.
Here’s the full list of changes:
- Fix: Site Domain summary for .eu sites now displays correctly.
- Fix: Using the Clear Tasks link now removes tasks from Windows Task Scheduler as well as Vantage.
- Improvement: Web Module permissions change, now allows managers to view subordinates’ reports from other departments.
- Improvement: Web Module Reports now display units of size as specified by Vantage settings.
- Improvement: Tasks sort order and workflows improved.
- Improvement: Added support for Windows 8 and Windows 2012 Server
- New: Astaro Security Gateway v8.x.
- New: Bloxx W3C.
- New: Barracuda 410.
- New: Clearswift Email Appliance.
- New: Citrix Netscaler
- New: Draytek.
- New: Finjan – NG 5000 and Finger.
- New: Fortinet Fortigate 200B.
- New: Guardian Smoothwall.
- New: Infoblox NIOS DNS queries.
- New: InterGuard Sonar Web.
- New: IronPort Bounced Email.
- New: iPrism 7.
- New: Juniper WELF Format.
- New: Microsoft FTMG Native Web Proxy.
- New: Netgear UTM and 25 formats.
- New: OSC Radiator Radius Server.
- New: Palo Alto Threat and URL Filtering.
- New: SuperLumin Standard.
- New: Trend Micro IWSVA v5.1.
- New: WebMarshal Text Files.
- New: Websense Cloud.
- New: WebTitan.
- New: Windows Event Logs with Syslog-ng.
- New: Zyxel USG 200, 300.
- Fix: Astaro- 2 new schemas added to support Sophos UTM better.
- Fix: ClearSwift improvements.
- Fix: SonicWALL firewall combined with web. Requires the creation of new storages.
- Fix: Fortinet – base schemas updated, allowing access to the sample report templates. This requires the creation of new storages.
- Fix: Webroot – fixed parsing issue caused by long query string; added support for Group and Username fields defined with quotations marks.
- Fix: Palo Alto – fixed log file parsing issue present in specific logs.
- Fix: Barracuda – updated username detection to support multiple authentication types.
- Fix: Trend Micro – fixed log file parsing issues present in specific logs.
- Fix: IronPort S370, S160, WSA – fix parsing issues and improved memory usage.
- Fix: Stonegate – updated Stonegate support to include support for new format.
How to update
To update your software, simply click Tools | Check for updates. Vantage Ultimate users will also need to update the Web Module in order to use the new loader formats that have been added. To update the Vantage Web Module, right-click the WebSpy system tray icon and select ‘Check for updates’. If you have issues with the Web Module update process, please see:http://www.webspy.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=29
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or issues!